Tuesday 27 March 2012

Jorn Utzon
  1. Platform - Base - Ruins (of antiquity)
  2. Modules - Nature/Organic - Additive
  3. Raw materials - Few material (One material only -2 if you have to)
  4. Solid-Void / Private-Public. The thick wall with functions leaving open public spaces
  5. Exposing the structure
Framing the view
Site specific


BIG
  1. Playful/practical - Pragmatic Utopianism - Adaptive
  2. Programmatic - Multiple function - Circulation - Built diagramme
  3. YES is more - Collaborative - Entrepreneural spirit - Challenging current technology
  4. Building as landscape
  5. Subtraction - Addition
multicultural
multisocial

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rikke,

    This is Thomas Dean, sorry I couldn't contact you any other way. But im not sure if you remember the trouble I had with Experiment 2. I emailed both Russell and Jeremyh as I was told to do over a week ago in reference to receiving a mark for my submission. Although I have not yet received a reply.
    I just wanted to make sure that I received a grade for this submission and clear the problem up as soon as possible.
    Thank you,

    Regards,
    Thomas Dean

    ReplyDelete